The Resource The year I met you
- The year I met you
- Statement of responsibility
- Cecelia Ahern
- *Winner of the Irish Popular Fiction Book of the Year* A thoughtful, captivating and ultimately uplifting novel from this uniquely talented author.
- 'Life-affirming, warm and wise' Good Housekeeping 'Cecelia Ahern is an undisputed master when it comes to writing about relationships...We loved every single glorious morsel. Moving, real and exquisitely crafted. Do not miss it' Heat Praise for Cecelia Ahern: 'Poignant, romantic and very readable' Hello 'Brilliantly vivid characters and a story to fall in love with; one of our favourite Cecelia Ahern novels yet' Heat 'A tender, funny and romantic drama with a dash of darkness and desperation' Marie Claire 'A great life-affirming read' Glamour 'Cecelia Ahern at her best ...Like her past work, you fall in love with the characters, laugh, cry, appreciate what you have and are captivated by the world she portrays, leaving you craving more of the Ahern magic. Another fantastic read' Northamptonshire Telegrap
- Biographical or historical data
- Cecelia Ahern is an international bestseller. She was catapulted into the spotlight with her hit debut novel, P.S. I Love You, which was adapted into a major movie. Her subsequent novels have captured the hearts of readers in 46 countries - her themes touch a chord with people in every continent, with over 22 million copies of her books sold. In 2014 her second novel, Where Rainbows End, will be released as a feature film entitled Love, Rosie, starring Lily Collins and Sam Claflin.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Summary expansion
- *Winner of the Irish Popular Fiction Book of the Year* A thoughtful, captivating and ultimately uplifting novel from this uniquely talented author Jasmine loves two things: her sister and her work. And when her work is taken away she has no idea who she is. Matt loves two things: his family and the booze. Without them, he hits rock bottom. One New Year's Eve, two people's paths collide. Both have time on their hands; both are at a crossroads. But as the year unfolds, through moonlit nights and suburban days, an unlikely friendship slowly starts to blossom. Sometimes you have to stop still in order to move on...Original and poignant, The Year I Met You will make you laugh, cry and celebrate life
- Target audience
ContextContext of The year I met you
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The year I met you
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.westland.kotui.org.nz/resource/yhxCbNbjLnY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.westland.kotui.org.nz/resource/yhxCbNbjLnY/">The year I met you</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.westland.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.westland.kotui.org.nz/">Westland District Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Westland District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...